Our four-star, first-class-superior hotel enjoys an outstanding location, in park-like surroundings alongside the moat that surrounds Stade. The hotel is directly opposite the STADEUM culture and congress centre and is very near the historic old town district.
As well as 200 beds in 100 rooms, including 3 accessible rooms and 6 suites, we offer the perfect backdrop to all kinds of meetings and events for between 10 and 300 people. Our restaurant "Theatro" serves national and international cuisine, is hugely popular and boasts a superb wine cellar. Our staff are on hand to ensure that your visit is an exquisite dining experience.
The atmosphere in the stylish piano bar invites you to journey back to the colonial era. Whether you prefer a fresh draft beer or a sparkling cocktail, sit back, relax and let your worries fade away.
As hosts, we feel obliged to meet your expectations, although we aspire to exceed them, especially given that we are continuing years of tradition that have also defined how our hotel will evolve going forward.
Should you have any questions or feedback, our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your team at Parkhotel Stader Hof.
"In a class of its own".
Virtual tour of our hotel
Amenities at Parkhotel Stader Hof
- 200 beds in spacious rooms
- Bike hire
- Rooms and state-of-the-art conference technology for meetings, seminars, exhibitions and social occasions for up to 300 people.
- Free large parking area for buses and cars in front of the hotel
- Roman steam bath in-house
- Large, covered garden terrace looking out onto beautiful fountains
- High-end dining and friendly service in our elegant restaurant "Theatro", offering national and international gourmet cuisine and exquisite wines
- Buffet breakfast from our unique ship’s buffet
- Romantic conservatory with glorious views
- VIP lounges with comfortable surroundings
- Cosy lobby
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel